Bonfire of the Vanities (I don't know when I'm alive)

Twinkle-eyed purveyor
Wicked social observation
Stepford son, don't you dare blink your lazy eyes
Looking straight to a bold face
Gushing out my lifeless nectar
Which I've made for you
Just so I wouldn't feel so alone
Hence I'd rather stay in bed another day
Other than listen to your effete long-lasting monossylabic words
It starts everyday
The rain drops and the supernovas collide


The wolf’s pulling the strings and wants me to forget that this happened before.
"Get up, get over"

It's your routine, keep your ruthless routine

Don’t care about making messes and causing havoc because someone will always take care of it for you.

There's always a last chance (?)
And these are mine crooked written words crooning to get a glass of water after what's been an everlasting lifetime nightmare
I don't glow anymore - I never did

I will

Lay me down
Tired of being notoriously submissive
I will once again ...collide and merge

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas