Learned Helplessness

Dedicated to all

Null peace busters

Positivity enthusiasts

Crooked charity enchancers

There is no いきがい

(Is that what they do to you?)
[Is this what I do to myself?]

The trip with no road
Lifts me up, squirts me down

{Exactly like predictable test answers}

It's both, it's none.
The sticky ice glue
It's so needy and cold that sucks all your warmth and never let go.

Teach me how to bend over and twist like a warped, boneless contortionist
Leisure me to agree whenever you turn my stitched switches
In of it, out of it

If you want a puppet
My fray strings were already taken long before you could realize

It's mutual and there's many analogies
But the clock is over
Don't throw coins in the wishing well

Just
Keep looking at the window
Staying in silent nights

It was never about me
Or rather, it's too much.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas