Aspiradores de pó e túneis de vento (ESPAÇOS VAZIOS)

Referências obtusas




FOILS


Into human centrifuges

I believe it, I don't believe it

É o nonsense da psiquê humana querer fazer a tragédia com as próprias mãos e abominar quando a pessoa tem autonomia pra fazer de si mesma a própria tragédia.
Media-friendly puppets convince us they have our best interests at heart


Little by little by little BY MANY MUCH
Pack up your things and eat them dead as much as your bitter obstrusive pseudo-heart
Such a depressive sleep paralysis
It's degrading to have to rely on the care of others in order to survive

I'm here, I'm queer, I will not live in fear


It's okay not to be okay


I don’t want to tell you what to think, or I’d just be another ventriloquist

[It holds meaning for me, but they did so as individual statements rather than parts contributing to a whole]

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas